Welcome! Thank you for choosing Theatre Digs Booker – the UK’s No.1 theatre accommodation finding website!
This tutorial explains how to list your room(s) as theatre digs online.
After registering as a host, its time to list your Digs and start accepting bookings. These instructions will guide you through the Digs Listing process. If you have any questions then feel free to contact us!
To begin with, you will need to be on our homepage: TheatreDigsBooker.com.
1. Click on 'List a Room' at the top right of the page for a helpful introduction to , alternatively, you can click 'I'm A Host' to just register.
2. Next, Click on the button that says 'Register as a Host today!'
3. Enter your contact details and click 'Save + Next' Step'.
Mobile Numbers: The site cannot send notifications to non-UK or Ireland mobile numbers. You can still register if you have a foreign number but please remember you may miss out on useful SMS prompts regarding your bookings. Just use the standard mobile format without brackets or hyphens e.g. 001 555 12241223 (not (555) 1224-1223).
4. Now, it's time to add a little information about yourself. We only show this information at the right time to potential guests to protect your privacy.
5. This next step is optional, but you can add a profile photo if you wish. This will allow potential guests to see you!
6. Now it's time to add your Digs! Click on the button 'Add Digs' (this is under the 'Digs' Tab).
7. Fill out this form with the information required. For tips and tricks, a Host's Checklist can be found here. Please note that at this point, it's a good idea to verify your email address! If not, your Digs will go unlisted.
Note: If you offer seasonal pricing variations, explain this in your description and when you fill in the pricing fields use the minimum fee you are willing to let your digs for. We are working on a way of including seasonal pricing variations but this method will keep things clear for now.
8. At the top of your screen you will now see a progress bar. This shows you how far you are to completing your listing. The first stage is the 'About' stage. Here, you can add a description of your listing and show what features are available for potential Guests.
Once complete, click 'Save & Next Step'
9. Next, you will be asked whether your Digs are to be listed as individual rooms, or a whole property. In this case, we will be listing our Digs as an individual room. If you wish to list a whole property, please see the article: 'How to list your Digs as a Whole Property'.
10. To add a room, click on the button that says 'Add Bedroom' - this will then bring you to a form to complete. Please enter a name for your bedroom, maximum number of Guests the bedroom can accommodate, and features the room benefits from.
After this has been filled out, click 'Add Bedroom' at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to add an additional room simply click 'Add Another Bedroom' or move onto the next step.
10. You will then be asked to add the pricing to your listing. Select the room you would like to add prices to and click 'Add Prices'.
Now, add your prices per day, per week and per month. Once complete, click 'Save + Next Step'.
Once this is complete, you will be asked if your listing will have a 'Minimum Stay' applied to it. Click on the plus and minus to increase or decrease the minimum stay and whether or not you wish for this to repeat weekly.
Once this has been completed, click 'Save + Next Step'.
11. Now it's time to add photos. Click on the button that says 'Add Photos'
You will then be asked to upload your desired photos. Select the file from your computer and click 'Upload', you will then be brought to the next page where you can either add more, delete photos or move to the next step.
12. This will then complete your listing process, where you can either move to managing your calendar by clicking 'Manage Digs', or simply preview your listing (see step below).
13. Once the photos are uploaded, click on 'Digs Details' to the right, this shows all the details about your listing. From this menu you can also edit your Digs, add or edit photos and add or edit rooms. It also confirms that your Digs are now bookable.
14. To Review your Digs, Go to the digs tab in the top right of your screen. This will take you to your listings. Click on the preview button to the right of this to see what potential guests would see when making a booking.
15. Now its time to check your email and confirm your email address. This will then allow you to accept bookings!
16. Now, make sure your calendar is up to date. Click here to see the Calendar Tutorial.
Everything mentioned here can be found at the top right of your screen.
- Profile lets you edit your profile details, and add a profile photo.
- Digs shows you your currently listed Digs.
- Messages shows you any potential or current Guests' messages.
- Bookings shows you your upcoming bookings.
- Calendar allows you to state which days you are available to receive bookings.
Thats it! You have registered as a Host and listed your digs.
We assume you have already sought the permission of your insurers and mortgage lenders but before you accept your first booking, please take a moment to check read our Host's Checklist article.
For a tutorial on how to edit rooms on your digs listing click here.
Once you’re happy just logout or quit your internet browser and return at any time to keep your listing up-to-date.
Thanks for your time and Happy Hosting!