1. To register as a guest, just fill in your details at the Guest Registration page. You can also get there by clicking on the 'I'm a Guest' tab and then 'Register as Guest' on the top right of the homepage.
2. Next, fill in your details on the registration page. This includes your email, desired password, name and mobile number. When finished, hit the 'Sign Up' button. (Remember to read the privacy statement and Terms & Conditions and tick the box to show your agreement.)
3. Now, if you have been given a Tour Code by your Company Manager, it's time to enter it here. This will show you all your tour dates and will allow you to book Digs in relation to them. A detailed tutorial on Tour Codes can be found here. Alternatively, if you don't have a Tour Code, or one to hand, then you can skip this step.
4. The next page will ask if you are a member of any of the affiliates mentioned. Please pick one from the list and include your membership number or access code (Access Codes can be found on the members only section of the Professional Bodies website instructions can be found here). Enter the code into the text box provided and then click 'Save and Next Step'. Alternatively, if you aren't a member of any of these organisations, then feel free to skip this step.
5. Next, fill out a little bit of information about yourself - including your theatre professional status, a short biography and how you heard about us. Again, this step is optional, you can skip to the next one if you like.
6. Next, if you choose to, you can add a profile photo to your page so hosts can see what you look like. As always, Please note that this step is entirely optional.
7. Now is a good time to confirm your email address. Click on the link that we have sent you and then you're ready to start making bookings!
If completed correctly, this message will appear!
Now you're ready to start making bookings.
Note: If you are not a theatre professional, you can have an account and you will be able to search for and contact those digs that the 'Hosts' have chosen to be available to 'Anyone', and not 'Theatre Professionals Only'.