Whilst the majority of bookings on the site run very smoothly, we understand that sometimes things can go wrong.
Before raising an issue on the site, we would advise that you speak directly with the Host as this can often help to resolve any issues most efficiently.
However, if you require further mediation, you can raise an issue on the site by following the steps below.
1. Sign in to your Guest account.
2. Visit your Bookings Page by clicking the 'Bookings tab' in the main Menu.
3. Locate the booking with the relevant Host and click the 'Raise Issue' button.
Please note that you can only raise an issue once the booking has begun. If you have any problems before the check-in date has arrived, you can contact us here.
4. You will then be asked to fill out a standard form that will be sent to our support team. This requests information such as the primary issue if any money has been paid and your preferred next steps.
Please ensure that you include as much detail as possible to help us with the mediation process.
5. Once you have completed this form, click the 'Raise Issue' button at the bottom of the page to submit it.
Please note that the Host will not be notified of your report until it has been reviewed by us. In order to resolve an issue, it is likely that we will need to contact the Host, however, we shall ensure that you are happy for us to do this first.
6. That's it, you're done!
Your report will be sent to our Support Team who should be in contact as soon as possible.