This tutorial explains the workings of the Theatre Digs Booker Calendar. It will show how you can update your availability to help make yours and your Guests booking run a lot smoother!
We have put together a video tutorial for you to watch, but if you prefer a full step by step guide then please continue below.
1. Log in as a host by entering your email and password you used to create your account.
2. Once logged in, go over to your Calendar by clicking the Calendar Tab on the top right of the page.
Note: If you have added a new room or your calendar has not been updated by you for more than 28 days, the flashing red icon will appear on the calendar tab to prompt you to check your availability.
3. We now have a new facility that allows you to update your calendar with just one click. If you know your calendar is up-to-date just click on the green button, 'Mark all calendar(s) as up-to-date' otherwise, continue to Step 4.
4. You will be asked to choose which calendar you want to update (unless you only have one room or whole property listing). Just choose the room/digs from the drop-down menu as instructed.
Note: If any rooms need updating, you will be prompted in the red notice box at the top of the page.
5. You can mark a calendar for an individual room as up-to-date when you have selected it from the drop-down menu.
6. Your chosen calendar will show received bookings and availability for one of your rooms. (Choose 'All Rooms' to see all rooms at once.)
- Received bookings appear in a colour coded block with the name of the Guest - you can click on the name to take you to that booking.
- Unavailable dates (made unavailable and amended by you) appear in red with ‘Unavailable’ stamped on them.
7. To set a room as ‘unavailable’ select the correct calendar from the drop down menu (see step 4).
For Single Dates - you can click on the specific date (underlined) that you are unavailable. This will show as 'Unavailable' upon clicking. To make it available, click on the date again.
For Multiple dates, you can use the 'Date Picker' tool below the calendar:
Note: Here you can update a block of dates for one or all rooms. You can also make a block of dates available again. (To change a booking, go to your bookings page or click the name of the Guest on the calendar.)
8. Another feature we've introduced is to be able to directly update your calendars with one click from your notification email.
This is great for
- Hosts that are on the move,
- Know that their calendars are up-to-date
- Don't have time to log into their account.
Just click on the green button located in your notification email.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement of being a TheatreDigsBooker Host to keep your calendars up-to-date, and it will affect your acceptance ratings if you fail to do so. To read more about acceptance ratings, please take a look at our help article, 'What is an acceptance rate?'.
Thats it! You have updated your Calendar.
Once you’re happy just log out or quit your internet browser.
If you have any further questions, please read our Host FAQ pages or contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
Thanks for your time and Happy Hosting!