Viewing a Host's Profile can be a crucial part of making a decision about your stay. After all, you may be staying with them! You can watch this video below explaining Host and Guest profiles.
1. To view a Host's profile, you must first be logged into your Guest Account.
2. Search for Digs by typing in a City or Theatre and hitting the 'Find Digs' button.
3. Once you have selected the digs you are interested in, click on the digs name to open the listing.
4. Fill in the form for required rooms, the number of guests and dates.
Once you have started to fill in these details the Hosts profile will appear below the green 'Choose your check-in and check-out dates' box.
Click on the Host's image or avatar if there's no image ( grey box with head and shoulders shape in next to their name) or the Hosts name. This will bring up the Host's profile.
7. At the top of the page you will see that the host may have verified their email address, and been verbally verified by one of our support team!
You can also see their booking history and acceptance rate:
As well as this, their reviews which they have been given by Guests, and reviews which they have given to Guests
Simply Click 'Return to previous page.' to resume any discussions or bookings with all the information in hand.
As always, if you have any questions or would like any assistance, please get in touch.