So you've added your Digs! Sometimes a quick edit or amendment may have to be made to your listing, if you want help on editing your digs then simply follow these steps.
In order to perform any fixes or edits to your Digs, you must first be logged on. You can do so by either clicking here, or by clicking on 'I'm a Host' in the top right of the screen (this can be found on the homescreen).
1. When you have successfully logged in, you will be taken to your home page. On the top right of the screen you will see some new tabs. Click on the tab that says 'Digs'.
2. Underneath the 'Digs' tab, you will see your listed properties. At the bottom right of this there is a link titled 'Details'. Click on this link.
This will bring you to an overview page about your listing. In the left hand column, there are four links, 'Digs Details', 'Edit Digs', 'Add/Edit Photos' and 'Add/Edit Rooms'.
3. By Clicking on 'Edit Digs' you will be brought to the Edit Page. Here you can change the name, address, features and description:
You can also change your minimum stay time, type of Digs and privacy status. When you're happy, click 'Save Changes' and your amendments will be applied immediately!
5. By clicking on 'Add/Edit Rooms' you can add a room to your listing, or edit the already existing room. This means you can change the room type, the name, the maximum number of Guests allowed in the room and the rooms features!
You should also be able to see your current pricing in this view. To adjust your pricing, please see our help article on How do I set my pricing?
When you are done making your changes, click 'Save Changes' and again, your amendments will be applied immediately!
6. Finally, if its your first time visiting, make sure you update your calendar! You can click here to see the calendar tutorial.
Thats it! You have updated your account. To double check your digs listing, just click "Preview" from your digs page.
Once you’re happy just logout or quit your internet browser.
If you have any further questions please contact us and we’ll see what we can do.
Thanks for your time and good luck!