This tutorial shows you how to add your Digs as a Whole Property.
In order to post your Digs within this criteria, please follow these steps!
To begin, make sure you're on our webpage - www.theatredigsbooker.com.
1. Click on 'List a Room' at the top right of the page, alternatively, you can click 'I'm A Host' to just register.
2. Next, Click on the button that says 'Register as a Host today!'
3. Enter your contact details and click 'Save + Next'Step'.
4. Now, its time to add a little information about yourself - We only show this information at the right time to potential guests to protect your privacy.
5. This next step is optional, but you can add a profile photo if you wish. This will allow potential guests to see you!
6. Now its time to add your Digs! Click on the button 'Add Digs' (this is under the 'Digs' Tab).
7. Fill out this form with the information required. For Tips and Tricks, a Host's Checklist can be found here. Please note that at this point, it's a good idea to verify your email address! If not, your Digs will go Unlisted.
Note: If you offer seasonal pricing variations, explain this in your description and when you fill in the pricing fields use the minimum fee you are willing to let your digs for. We are working on a way of including seasonal pricing variations but this method will keep things clear for now.
8. Now you can add a little more information about your Digs. This includes adding a detailed Digs description and selecting the features available by ticking the relevant check boxes. Once you have done this, click the 'Save + Next Step' button.
If you would like some time to think about what you wish to write, you can come back to this later by clicking 'Skip Step' in the top right corner.
Note: If you are letting rooms individually please see How to Register as a Host.
9. Next, you will be asked whether you wish to list your rooms individually or list your Digs as a Whole property. Click 'These Digs can only be booked as a Whole Property' and then click 'Save + Next Step'.
10. If your pricing changes dependent on the number of Guests then select 'I VARY the price depending on the number of Guests', fill out the pricing and maximum number of Guests.
11. Set the privacy of your digs listing, whether you want it to apply to Theatre Professionals only or not.
12. Don't forget to click 'Add Digs'!
13. Now you will notice a Progress Bar at the top of your screen. This tells you how far you are to completing your booking! You can see that we are 33% done with our listing, we just need to add rooms and photos.
To add a room, fill out the form that falls below this progress bar:
You will need to add the features that your room offers too, these are seen on the right hand side.
Please note: You can add other rooms later on in the progress! Click 'Add Room' for now and proceed to the next step.
14. You will then be asked to Add Photos to your listing, Pick a few that you like and click 'Choose a Photo'. This will allow you to upload 10 photos to your listing.
15. Once the photos are uploaded, click on 'Digs Details' to the right, this shows all the details about your listing. From this menu you can also edit your Digs, add or edit photos and add or edit rooms. It also confirms that your Digs are now bookable.
16. To Review your Digs, Go to the digs tab in the top right of your screen. This will take you to your listings. Click on the preview button to the right of this to see what potential guests would see when making a booking.
17. Now its time to check your email and confirm your email address. This will then allow you to accept bookings!
18. Now, make sure your calendar is up to date. Click here to see the Calendar Tutorial.
Everything mentioned here can be found at the top right of your screen.
- Profile lets you edit your profile details, and add a profile photo.
- Digs shows you your currently listed Digs.
- Messages shows you any potential or current Guests' messages.
- Bookings shows you your upcoming bookings.
- Calendar allows you to state which days you are available to receive bookings.
Thats it! You have registered as a Host and listed your digs.
We assume you have already sought the permission of your insurers and mortgage lenders but before you accept your first booking, please take a moment to check read our Host's Checklist article.
For a tutorial on how to edit rooms on your digs listing click here.
Once you’re happy just logout or quit your internet browser and return at any time to keep your listing up-to-date.
If you have any further questions please contact us and we’ll see what we can do, or read our Host FAQ pages.
Thanks for your time and Happy Hosting!