TheatreDigsBooker.com is designed to make and receive bookings easier for all concerned.
Guests want to search for digs on certain dates that meet their criteria and make a booking request which will be accepted by the Host.
Hosts want to receive bookings and know that the Guest is likely to show up and be respectful.
- Maintain an accurate listing - ensure that the photos, description and prices are all accurate and update your listing any time there are any changes.
- Keep your calendar up-to-date - bookings made on site automatically update your calendar but if you are away or have other bookings, update your calendar straight away to avoid having to reject bookings.
- Encourage Guests to book - making and receiving bookings on the site is a requirement of use. If a Guest messages to ask for details, please encourage them to click the 'Book Now' button once their questions have been answered.
- Check your email regularly - you will receive an SMS (text message) and an email each time there is a booking. You will receive an email for any messages from Guests and not SMS (text message). Respond to Guests' queries as quickly as possible.
- Maintain a minimum of 80% acceptance rate - with a properly maintained listing rejections and expired bookings should be very rare.
- Be respectful - Guests privacy is very important to them during their stay, keep visits into their room minimal and communicate with them as to when you do need to go in.