If you wish to edit, amend, or even delete a room, then follow these instructions on how to edit your rooms on Theatre Digs Booker.
1. First you need to log in to your host profile. You can do this from the homepage by clicking on 'I'm a Host' and entering your login details.
2. Next, head over to the 'Digs' tab in the top right of the screen.
3. Once you have entered your Digs page, click on the 'Details' button on the listing which hosts the rooms you wish to edit.
4. To your left, you will see a 'Digs Menu'. Head down to 'Add/Edit Rooms' and click on the link. You will then be greeted by a webpage containing the rooms you have listed. You can either add another room by clicking 'Add Room' at the bottom of the page, or edit the room by clicking the ''Edit Room' button.
5. By clicking on 'Edit Room', you're given the options to change the name, bed type, room features, maximum number of Guests and even delete. Don't forget to click save at the bottom of the page when you're finished making amendments.
To delete a room, simply click the 'Delete this room' button and follow the on-screen instructions:
Thats it! You have updated your room. For help editing your pricing, please click here. To double check your digs listing, just click ‘Preview Digs’ from your account page.
Once you’re happy just logout or quit your internet browser.
Thanks for your time and good luck!