You can contact a Host to enquire about a booking before clicking 'Book Now'.
To message a Host:
1. Log in to your Guest account
2. Search for Digs in the location and for the time period you require.
3. Once you find a Digs listing of interest, ensure that you have chosen a room (if multiple rooms are available) and that you have selected your check-in and check-out dates.
4. The Host's details should then show up below the 'Book Now' button.
Click 'Contact Host'
5. If the dates you have requested are available, you may be prompted to place a booking.
To continue, click 'Message Host before booking' at the bottom of the page.
6. You should then be taken to the messaging facility where you can send the Host a message.
Once you have written your message, please ensure the terms and conditions box is ticked and click 'Send'.
The 'enquiry related to' details under your message will be pre-filled with the bookings details you entered on the previous page.
The terms & conditions box is automatically ticked for convenience. You will not be allowed to send the message if you un-tick the box.
That's it, you're done! You should be notified by email and SMS once you receive a response from the Host but please continue to check your account.