Hosts who were listing their digs with us at the time we launched the new booking system - Jan 14th 2013 - are entitled to a certain amount of credit towards commissions paid on their bookings.
- 10% commission is taken in the form of a deposit at the point that the Guest books and the Host accepts the booking.
- The amount of credit depends on the type of listing and the amount previously paid.
- Commission is only taken on confirmed bookings accepted through the site.
- Credits are made at the end of each month that the Guest 'checks out' - we contact the Host to confirm the amount and preferred payment method.
- Commissions are forwarded to the eligible Hosts until their credit amount is used up or on bookings received on or before Jan 13th 2014 - whichever comes first.
- This credit is to thank Hosts for their loyalty, for being with us from early in the site's development and to encourage Hosts to experiment and feed back their experiences of the new features to help us develop still further.
- Commission credit payments are subject to the Host adhering to the Terms and Conditions of the site.